Thursday, December 27, 2012

Will Trade Child for Coffee

Oh payday can't come soon enough. I have enough coffee for one more pot. One more precious pot of yummy caffeinated goodness. One more sweet luscious pot of lovely joyous happiness. And after that one pot, should no more be found?

Death. Destruction. Or at the very least, a very very cranky Brandi. And lemme tell ya.... cranky Brandi is no fun. Well, happy Brandi isn't a whole basket of fluffy kittens either. But cranky Brandi is a basket of angry, razor-sharp-claw kitties.

Kitties...

Kitties are cute. Cats... not so much. Although, apparently, I swing every which way, including to cats. A bit odd, if I may say so. However, the original Beauty and the Beast series... Vincent was cat-like. And incredibly yummy. I had the hugest crush on him. Heck, I'd still chase after him. All he'd have to do is start reciting poetry in that raspy voice... a little Shakespeare... and yup, I'd be his slave forever.

*pause*....

And back. Had to remove a rather constricting article of clothing. Whoever invented that evil contraption is just...well... evil. Which reminds me, I need to purchase more. I've lost about 15 pounds in the last 5 months and 14 of those I think came from my...

OOoooh! I just remembered something.

And, I forgot again.

This babbling thing feels good. I kind of miss doing this. Talking about absolutely nothing for absolutely no reason. Of course, I tend to do this a lot when I'm actually speaking. But, no one likes to speak with me anymore.... I'm not certain why.

So, time to make a shopping list....

coffee
Coffee
COFFEE
WHISKEY
And more whiskey
Oooooooo! TEQUILA!
Canvases (I wanna paint more!)
More paints (I wanna paint more!)
Bleaching kit (I think I wanna go blonde again)
Some shade of blonde (not sure which shade)
Oh hell, maybe I'll just go some shade of bright red?
Food (probably would be good to have some of that in the house)
Duct tape (the crap we bought doesn't work to tape children's mouths shut)
Rope (I wanna see if it's possible to tie my own hands behind my back by myself)

And, I think I'm done for now.

Thank you for tuning in to Psycho Hour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment