Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Just a wee lil rambling

I can't believe it is already December 26th. Actually, getting closer to the 27th... in many time zones, it's already there. As the last days of 2012 approach, I find my mind beginning to consider what my end of the year/beginning of the year writing will be. Most years recently it has not been about making resolutions. It has been about listing the lessons I learned the past year. I think this will be the route I go again this year. But, I think there may be some resolutions tossed in amongst the memories as well.

But, you shall all have to await Dec 31st. Oh I so hope I can get a bottle of whiskey to ring in the new years. I remember a couple years ago... major blizzard over New Years Eve. But, I was bored (we never do anything on new years) and wanted a drink, so I walked the 6 or 7 blocks to the nearest bar. Of course, I made it half way there, unable to see 5 feet in front of me, and had to wonder what the hell was wrong with me that I would even attempt such a trip. But, I was already half-way there. Didn't make sense to turn around. :)

Anyway, I'm done babbling for the night. I believe I will attempt sleep as I haven't gotten a whole heck of a lot of that in the past few nights. G'night beautiful people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment