Wednesday, November 3, 2010

When sending telepathic messages, be specific!

All evening I've had this feeling that I am supposed to be listening to a specific song. The problem is, I don't know what song it is. I don't fully know anything about the song. It's like that feeling you get when you wake up in the middle of a dream, and you're trying to reach out and hang onto the memory of it but it is in a fog. You recall the general emotion of the dream, somewhat. And maybe certain features of the dream, to a degree. But you can't quite touch it. You remember the colors, maybe. And the scent, almost. But it's just not quite there.

That's how it is with this song. It's country. I think. Or something like that. And it's a man's voice. Perhaps. A soothing voice, I'm quite certain. And it's a love song. I believe. Maybe a love at first sight? Not slow, but possibly sad. Not fast either, but can be danced to. The words are there, at the tip of my tongue, and yet I cannot recall a single syllable.

It's driving me insane. I have been spending hours listening to music, trying to grasp a clue as to what song I am supposed to be listening to. But it's just out of reach. I'll hear a song and know that the one I want is similar in some way, but that's as far as I can get.

So, to whomever sent me this telepathic message to listen to this song, be more specific!

No comments:

Post a Comment