Monday, August 27, 2012

Get to Know Me ?


Just to waste some time before I curl up and attempt to sleep, I decided to grab one of those "get to know me" quizzes.... and because I don't want to waste THAT much time, I only took the first 5 questions from one of them that I found...




  • 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
    •  No Apologies (Bon Jovi); Read 'em and Weep (Meatloaf); I Want You so Hard (Meat Loaf); Your Best Nightmare (London After Midnight); How You Remind Me (Nickelback); Magical World (Blackmore's Night)
  • 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
    •  Living? Dead? Fictional? Real? This is somewhat of a confusing question. So... Jesus, Meat Loaf, Shakespeare, or Vincent from the old tv series Beauty and the Beast. Or Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  • 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
    •  "A riddle that, if you figure it out, will answer your
  • 4) What do you think about most?
    •  Well this is a stupid question. I think about a lot of things... usually all at once. I think about work, my kids, my husband, my in-laws, my siblings, my writing, my music, and the list goes on. How can one name just one thing they think about the most?
  • 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
    • Kay mother
So, have you learned anything new and interesting about me? Yup, didn't think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment