Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Get to Know Me Pt 2


1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?  Hmm... I believe it was around 11 or 11:30. And yes, I was alone... well, as alone as one can be with over 100 voices in the head. 

2. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? I loved the Beauty and the Beast series from years ago, and am a big fan of Dr. Who. But, if we're going for "seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it"... I think I'd have to go with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

3. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do? Favorite way to wake up??? Every way sucks. Well... that's not true. Whenever my youngest wakes up and needs his mama, he will lightly tap me repeatedly in the forehead. It's just cute. The first thing I do after waking up? Head straight for the coffee pot!

4. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself? Oh my, where to start? Physically - I need to lose about 30 pounds, get rid of the wrinkles and flab, and my nose is crooked (broken one too many times). Emotionally - I get angry too quickly, and can be way too needy. Spiritually - I often feel I'm still so lost.

5. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be? I wanted to be a vet at one time - but not just a normal vet. I wanted to heal insects. My brother Brandon and I used to turn our sandbox into a bug hospital. I also wanted to be a space traveler/super hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment