Saturday, June 16, 2012

No Easy Answers

I'm sitting here, already knowing my answer. Already well aware of what the outcome will be. And, I know it's the right one. Yet, I'm feeling guilty. I have nothing to feel guilty for, and yet, I am. But, there comes a time when the right answer is not the easy one - usually, this "right answer" is the opposite of what it is this time. Usually, this time's answer is the easy way.

And, if I seem like I'm talking in circles, imagine being in my head. Most of the voices are dizzy beyond belief right now. Such is life.. this confusing, oddly strange, rarely easy life.

This is one of those times I wish there would be some type of divine intervention... someone who'll step in and give me the answer - assure me my answer is right, or knock me upside the head and tell me it's wrong. Just give me something. Someone to bounce things off of would even be nice. Just someone who'll listen. Ah well.


No comments:

Post a Comment