Thursday, September 2, 2010

I have complete faith in you, but

...just don't screw this up.

I have complete faith in you, but just don't screw this up.

I have complete faith in you, but just don't screw this up?

Wow. I don't know about the rest of you, but this statement makes me just want to run out and give it my all. Yup, I will definitely bend over backwards to help you out. I'll drop everything for you. I'll skip sleep and play and anything else that doesn't revolve around you. I'll break my back and let go of my sanity.

And you can kiss my ass.

I have complete faith in you but???

You can't have a "but" in that statement. By adding that small little word, you have told more than you could ever imagine. You don't have faith in me. You don't believe in me. You don't trust me. You know I'm going to fuck it up. You know I can't do it right. So why the hell even try? Why? Why claim to have faith in me? Do you really think some lie is what I want to hear? Do you really think I'm so stupid that I'm going to believe that lie?

Or do you just not give a shit? I'm leaning more towards that. You just don't care. You don't care about anything other than yourself. So, thank you for that lesson. I'm done doing for you or anyone else. I'm doing it all for me.

I had complete faith in you. Thank you for teaching me not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment