Friday, March 29, 2013

Busy Busy B... I'd say Bee, but I'm Scared of Those Lil Suckers...

Hellllloooooo People! Holy heckles in a handbasket has things been nuts around here recently. It seems there's something going on every night.

Bingo for Books - great event our Title 1 program hosts for all kids K-8. Lots of books and everyone wins! That was one night.

Basketball Awards! - my wonderful Alex (who just turned 17 today!) got a few awards cuz "Mitts" is such an AWESOME bball player.

Work! - I LOVE my job. and this week wasn't too bad, but in the past few weeks, there have been those days/weeks when I think I should have called in dead. BUT! I get to see my bosses in a couple weeks!!!! I'm excited.

Archery Tournament - holy heckles can my kids shoot! This frightens me a bit :)

The list goes on... between sports and work and school events, things have been nuts. Ohh but I'm not done...

There is also church... in particular, the Sunrise Service coming up at too-bloody-early-a.m. Sunday morning. I've been helping get the music prepared, and the bulletin, and been at the meetings with the youth group leader and the pastor. And, I've been loving it.

Unfortunately, the husband isn't too happy with my intense busyness, and my intense focus on the church. Apparently he actually WANTS to spend some time with me. Imagine that.

Anyway, back to work on the 50 projects I currently have started. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment