Friday, November 2, 2012

Rambly

Good evening Ladies and Gents! Of course, most of you reading this really aren't ladies or gentlemen (don't deny it... I know you all...)

But anyway, I'm in a bit of a rambly mood tonight. I'm not sure why.... I should be tired. Maybe it's the 3 cups of coffee I've had in the last hour. Maybe it's just because I got a second wind. Maybe it's because I know I don't have to get up tomorrow (which, I will anyway).

So anyway, head on over to the Garden if you're bored (over 18 only please) as I just posted a new story.

Or, stay here and read my rambling a bit more. I'm ok with that too. Maybe I'll write a sermon tonight as well - although, probably not. I'm working on the 7 deadly sins over on that blog, and well... I wrote about Lust, and the rest just don't seem nearly as interesting to write about. But, perhaps I will get there.

I'm also considering writing on here about deflection. Apparently I use deflection a lot. This really isn't a big surprise to me or people who know me. But, I'm finding it to be rather irritating to have had that pointed out. Now I notice every time I deflect. It makes me feel like just a messed up normal person. I don't want to be normal. Do you have any idea how depressing of a concept that is to me?

So anyway, not too much else to write about in this rambly post. Just wanted to ramble. Everyone may now go back to their lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment