Saturday, July 30, 2011

screw you

Have you ever had one of those periods in your life where you feel the need to clean all the clutter out of your life? Well, I'm in one of these periods. But I'm not talking about stacks of paper in the corner, or boxes of pointless items in the attic. I'm talked about all those people you used to consider a friend.

To me, a friend is someone who is there through the good and the bad. They hold you hand when you need it, and let you fall when that's what is needed. But no matter what, they have your back and stick up for you when someone does you wrong.

A friend is not someone who is just making sure you aren't fucking her husband (or, ex-husband). He isn't someone just making sure you don't find someone better. But most importantly, he is not someone who lets someone else treat you like shit.

If any of my friends called another friend a name, unprovoked, I would step in. There is no reason for that. It's stupid and childish. And to stick up for someone so childish? That either means you don't understand the concept of friendship, or you don't give a shit.

So, that said, I am done. I will be deleting all my "friends" from facebook who only added me to check up on their men. And I will be deleted all my "friends" from facebook who doesn't have the balls to stand up for what is right... most likely because he/she believes getting fucked is more important. I do not believe in fucking over my friends. And I have no issues deleting those who are willing to fuck over another person.

Please, rot in hell. And good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment